3 games of 20 Questions: IWD2022
I happen to co-exist with someone whose birthday coincides with International Women’s Day. I love to share words of witness with her on this day where the world’s women are celebrated while I also get to celebrate the otherworldly being she is.
I am currently in a phase of absorption with regards to writing, so I am not expressing myself with words much at all. I chose to put pen to paper and see what words came out and then make a choice of whether to share or not. What came out was a short poem, which I choose to share. If you enjoy any part of it, or something resonates with you then please feel free to share if that feels good to you; you are safe here.
3 games of 20 Questions
- Is it an animal? Yes.
- Is it a vital animal? Yes
- Can it fly? Yes.
- Is it a powerful animal? Yes!
- Is the animal hunted because of its power? Yes…
- Can it transform? Yes.
- Is it woman? YES!
- Is it a vegetable? Yeah.
- Does it grow roots? Yeah.
- Is it vital? Yeah!
- Has it evolved to grow in darkness? …Yeah
- Is it delicious? Yeah!
- Is it capable of weathering all conditions? Yeah.
- Is it woman?? YES!
- Is it a mineral? Yes.
- Is it found only on this planet? Nope.
- Is it vital? Yes!
- Is this mineral wrongly mined, used and discarded? …Y-
- Is it home in earth, is air, in sea, in flame? Yes yes yes yes.
- Was it present in the beginning? Yes.
- Will it be there at the end? Yes.
- Is it woman again? YES!
Happy International Women’s Day, you elemental beings, you. And happy birthday to my love. You truly are my favourite. I have chosen you every single day and I love that I get to honour you, learn from you and stand in awe of your existence.
Much ginger love 🧡